Speak some nyan

Monday, December 6, 2010

To Broga We Go, Insane but Worth It!

Since one of our companions pulled out from the trip and I hate canceling plans, gathered a few more people to make that insane trip up Broga. Initially the plan was to meet at Leisure Mall at 4.30am but some sakai mentioned the sun rises at 5am so we decided to meet at 4am instead. God I have never left my house this early in my life ;__;

The journey was a little bumpy but we made it there by 4.45am! hahaha. Thankfully there were a few more people preparing to climb up the hill so we don't feel so lost.  We hiked up for 45 minutes trying to catch up to the team in front of us but ended up losing them halfway cuz we girls were slowww >w< Ended up the rest of the teams behind us, followed us up HAHAHA When we stopped, they stopped rofl.

The hike up was very rough T_T I slipped on the ground so many times and ended up using Jared as leverage. The ground was wet and I could barely see where I can place my foot to take the next step x_X The fog light we brought up ran out of batteries just as we're about to reach the top, thanks for lighting up the way XD. The guys continued to the second peak while Audrey, Justin and me waited at one of the rocks. No pics till about close to 7 since my cam can't take pics in the dark T_T

The sun didn't rise till 6.30+ *roundkicks Leong* so we started chatting while waiting for the sun. Rubbish talk from singing Lion King's Circle of Life to bastardizing the lyrics about breakfast we never had.


Amount of people at the top of the hill @_@



Photogs finding their spots and snapping away. Guess whose butt is whose.



First sign of sunrise that I can catch with my camera TwT



The prettiest pic of the sky that came from my camera *sobs*



People making their way to the second peak.



The hills are aliveeeee~~~~



Me snapping Edo who's stalking Leong (what it looks like lol)



I don't know what he's doing at this point.



"Right, lets run for the hills!"



The things people carry up the hill!



When mamak stores just don't give the right atmosphere



Last pic on the top of the hill.



Group pic before we left! =D Edo looks like an outsider jumping into the photo XD;;



The trail down ;_; ugh another rough walk



Found a pretty flower on the way down~! Finally something that's not green or brown!



Thought this looked kinda cute :3


Great trip! *_*b we should do it again like... 6 MONTHS LATER AHAHAHAHA *KO's to bed* I Can't sleep but I won't deny a nice rest on my bed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment