Speak some nyan

Friday, April 10, 2009

I Shall Not Give In!!!



Easier said than done though especially if something as gorgeous as that is up for pre-orders. Label8Clothing is taking pre-orders for this pretty hairband and it costs RM50. I've been hunting hairbands like these eversince BeautifulDisaster came up with their collection! *groans* Oh well will just have to wait till BeautifulDisaster updates in May/June T__T;;

Randon: My make up case should be arriving today or tomorrow 8D and I just purchased a kimono dress (finally!)

To all my single, heartbroken girls. Yea it's tough embracing singlehood, men can be scums. Just find a new passion to keep your mind off, surround yourself with friends, rant all you want to someone. I'll be all ears at least =P

No comments:

Post a Comment