Speak some nyan

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Singing Our Spirit Out

Well... wanted to write up about the Young Hearts Workshop but I have last minute stuff arranged next morning so here's a quick update about last weekend :D. Silvy's been poisoning her wall with DIB posts and I'm finally hooked! Went to visit the place last weekend as DIB started a Customers Sing Along night every Saturday. The cafe has a very unique concept which I'll explain in another post cuz I don't have sufficient pictures T3T.

Met up with Silvy~ :D
What you get when you order brewed coffee :D 
I was panicking the whole week since we were suppose to bring our own song sheets and chords. I was so worried since I couldn't estimate what kind of crown would be there and what kind of songs they will enjoy @_@ Heck could be Eagles or Westlife or maybe.... BIEBER! Thank god DIB's owner, Mr Allan Teh prepared some songs and chords for us!!! 
Here's Hito jiwang to BSB's I Want It That Way XD
Jared also sang. ahhh look at the bromance between them! *_*
Us 3 girls~ <3
Achievement unlocked for the night! XD Everyone who sang that night got a DIB's VIP card :D
This year I've been buying a couple of Japanese books T3T. After I bought the Saiyuki Character Book Sanzo x Goku, I dropped by again to get Shinpuri's Official Anime Visual Book. ahh my wallet it criesssss. 
RM83 T__T
Feels worth it though since it's 80 pages of full color. There's illustrations and also player list in the U-17 camp X3. Next book I'm looking forward to get is Saiyuki's Salty Dog VII. So sad the cover is Gojyo and Goku..... but I'm looking forward to the contents heehehehe saw some pretty nice illustrations of Sanzo <3. Can I like hope for it to be a birthday present? lolol *kena piak*

Animangaki feels like it's around the corner and I still have a few things to do so dumping my to-do-list for the week here

  1. Buy white and green dye for headband and wristband --> 7 Aug
  2. Get eye mask from tailor --> 11 Aug (reminder to call)
  3. Trim wig --> 18 Aug
  4. Look for embroiderer --> 6 Aug
  5. Make IC --> 6 Aug
  6. Wash wigs --> 5 Aug
  7. Wash makeup brushes --> 6 Aug
  8. Buy foundation --> 6 Aug
  9. Wig & Makeup test --> 18 Aug

No comments:

Post a Comment