Speak some nyan

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Melaka Trip Loot

April is a month I'm planning to suppress my shopping urges (yea right). Didn't help that I've been feeling depressed for the past few months AND was in Melaka during the weekend =P. Surprisingly I didn't buy much food but I got some of my cosplay stuffs and exchanged a lot of things during the event.


Finally bought Shiomaru's album =D. Couldn't buy it during CF cuz Shimokawa Mikuni took my money, I'm sorry!!! TAT I got my hipster glasses for Popura, laser light to play with cats and chopsticks with my surname from Jonker Street. Gwen came up for the event as well so got my Dior and also a box of Godiva's along with a tulip scarf as souvenirs~ Thank you Gwen!!!! <3 

Had a chance to cosplay for the first time of the year too :3 so brought my name cards down and exchanged it with a few photogs and cosplayers~~ So glad to meet you all and please add add add meeeeee *o*/

Camwhore photo from Potter~
Cosplayed Inami Mahiru for RAGE Day 2 and was so not in character XD;; Only had light makeup on, decided to be lazy with falsies. My face can't handle heavy makeup DX, it'll make me look more like a hag orz. Definitely gonna retire this wig >_< I suit Popura better orz. Looking to invest in Dolly Winks for Popura if I successfully pass my no-shopping ban this month hehe~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment