Speak some nyan

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Picture Gallery: Where I've Been

I've been busy with work, shopping, pushing myself to exercise and going out with my boyfie so I'm only here with a short picture post =D


Small black cat beside a retirement home :3



And a big one inside the retirement home :3 There was a dog as well but it was kinda shy >w<



Lucky number when I went to pump petrol =P



I found this at Taman Megah FoodCourt recently so I pressed the button..... THERE WAS NO SERVICE!!! ;___; It was all a lieeeee!!!!



After that unsatisfactory service at the food court *grumbles*, I went to the pet shop and took this picture for Audrey. Pity though since last week there were 2 small Pugs, both the same size =D


Shopping - Hurrr manage to keep my budget. I bought a bag, one lavender coloured sweater and a grey turtleneck. Hurray for Jusco and good discounts at Sunway Pyramid =D. Finally settled with a screen protector with privacy guard for my BB but very the expensive T_T;; thank god my clothes were cheap or else I would've waited till next month to get a screen guard ><


Exercise - Jogging on Saturday and now I'm left with KO-ed legs DX

No comments:

Post a Comment