Speak some nyan

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Shota Stalker Spazzes: Greyson Chance

Oh it's no big secret that I adore shota's and little girls singing 8D. I loved little singers like Billy Gilman, Declan Galbraith, Connie Talbot, Christopher Duffley, Maddi Jane, and Jack Vidgen. Something about their little voices that sound a lot more sincere and innocent XD;;

I first saw Greyson's Paparazzi video on Youtube and never followed up on him till he released his single Waiting Outside The Lines. Honestly he changed A LOT from there OAO and I'm very surprised he came to Malaysia to perform....... TWICE! First one in November 2011 and again in April 2012 during is Asia Tour. I'm so happy we finally have a Youtube star performing in Malaysia compared to all those super popular artists >w<;; Can I hope for Karmin to come down next? XD

I didn't plan to go for his concert.... I wish could but the thought of paying to hear the shrills of high school students drowning his voice and piano was a turn off. I found out he was having an autograph session but alas I had another important appointment on that day so I got Swing to help me get his autograph :D

Signed copy of his Hold On To The Night Album, Asia Edition :D
I found his album to have too many printed signatures on top of the one he autographed @_@. Dammit Greyson, why you slash the pen across your face when you signed *sobs*.

Swing manage to sneak a shot of him during the session hehehehe~ His smile is just so cute >w<
I did some digging around while he was here in Malaysia and honestly he's the most humble and down to earth artist ever!!! o_o. He's not afraid to try anything.
Video of his interview with FlyFM and he tried some of our local food :D

He seems to be a very open person <3 I loved his role in Blackberry's latest campaign
After watching this, I think he suits singing soul best ;_; And he looks so adorable in the oversized shirt and beard hehe 8D

And also.... he's the only person I know who irons his own clothes before his concerts wtf o_o omg he's still does choresss >A<b. He's also following quite a number of fans on Twitter and replies to some of them which I find just amazing =)

His fan base is decent.... and MAD. They're much worse than JB fans >_>. During the whole concert in KL, his fans were either screaming for him to be their husbands or scream-sing along with his performance. Mad girls I tell you >_>;; it's non-stop screaming when he's around OAO;; I'm just happy enough that he picked KL to perform, happy with his autograph and happy staring at his cute face on FB 8D;;

If you're interested in stalking him, you can stalk this page 8D Greyson Chance Universe. They have the latest news of Greyson and his whereabouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment