Speak some nyan

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bits of Life #2302

Oh thank god I got my images back! I've been seeing froggies all day till I sent in a request to register a domain DX. Quite some time ago that I blogged about my life =D Work has been hectic as usual. Before CNY, clients were rushing for deadlines since suppliers normally go on a 1 week leave. After CNY, clients get busy concocting nonsense for us to get stressed over ~_~;; My hopes to take leave are gone~~~~ T3T


We had a dealers launch last week. It was fun :3 even though I had the cramps from womanly issues. Johnny and my boss have sync-ed their minds. They wore the same shirt on that day -3-



Boss hired a new copywriter too. He's a bit weird =/ Long story.



Boss dragged us to help out and be slaves to the client T3T I stood at the side and looked pretty! *flees* Nah I just took some set up pics and placed my bum on any chair available, damn period..... I spent most of my time trying to catch people in the most awkward positions. Victim is mostly Johnny hehehe!




Cinderella Johnny!



Boss and Fifi playing 'finger drama'. Hah! I finally caught his face >D


Well karma paid me a visit for taking all these ridiculous photos lol. Turns out the place where I parked turns into a hawker area at night. So I arrived to my car to find it surrounded by tables and a stall grilling sotong beside my car @A@



T_T My car could actually move if we moved 2-3 tables away but the fella told me that the Char Kuey Teow guy parked his car at the entrance and there was no way he was gonna budge =( Thank gods Audrey came and saved the day! >A< but I could only collect my car by 1am D8



The sandals that I wanted turned out to be Grendha shoes and upon closer inspection, the flats are actually VERY hard so I settled for a pair of normal Ipanema flip flops....... which by now has turned a little grey-ish OTL damn you dusty Malaysia!


My cosplay plans is also progressing smoothly. Settled most of the material after 2 days of material hunting thanks to our kiam siap nature. My A4 sheet of paper is full of cloth samples haha but most likely we'll buy the cloth next week =D Here's a last pic before I end my entry.



Happy cat relaxing in the middle of the pavement at SS2

No comments:

Post a Comment